You’re already aware that the more insights and data you have on your prospects, the better. Exactly how could you take advantage of this data and how could it be integrated into your sales enablement platform?
Sales enablement platforms are without a doubt incredibly valuable to sales teams. They have endless use cases as illustrated in the “SalesTech Landscape” below – such as engaging clients with smart messaging tools, improving productivity with easy to use sales resources, identifying leads and scoring them, and of course, the CRM that helps you stay on top of customers and prospects.
In the CRM, all the information you have on your customers should be tracked, which can be made manually by the SDR itself or automated using a 3rd party system. Data like company name, contact information and demographics is usually logged into the CRM and creates a long lead list of prospects. For sales teams to become successful they usually need more information than this. Here’s how sales intelligence like company intelligence data can enrich sales enablement platforms and improve the performance of SDRs using it:
All SDRs have heard the importance of being personal. No prospect wants to listen to some robot pitching their idea without knowing a single thing about them, their company or understanding what value their product can give them.
PredictLeads can provide insights to increase Personalization such as:
- News Events alerts like “Company X receives Y Award” can give you an icebreaker to open up the conversation by congratulating them and letting them know you did your homework.
- Key Customers data insights can help you identify if you and the customer share the same partners or clients to build familiarity and trust.
Imagine you have this very long list of leads in your CRM. You start making phone calls from the top but cannot seem to move the deal forward even though you’re having great rapport with prospects. The most likely reason is you’re not reaching out to the right prospects, the ones that are in the buy mode. Companies are not always looking to invest in products for many reasons. Maybe they’re already satisfied with what they have, or they don’t currently have the budget to invest in new software or the product that you’re selling. With sales triggers you can identify companies with signals indicative of growth – meaning the company is more likely to invest.
Examples of Sales Triggers PredictLeads provide are:
- Company signs new client.
- Company launches new product.
- Company received financing.
- Company increases headcount.
- Company made a new integration.
- Company expands facilities.
When sourcing for leads, most CRMs provides search functions with filters that help you target the right prospects. With more company data you can advance these search filters to create a more targeted approach. The more filters you can use, the better you can target prospects matching your ideal target persona.
How PredictLeads data can be used as filters for Targeting:
- Technologies used in the company can help you identify prospects that are more likely to have an interest in buying your product. For example, if you’re selling a Salesforce extension product you’d want to target companies that are actually using Salesforce.
- Companies Hiring for X category, if you’re selling a Marketing automation product you can filter companies hiring for Marketing category as they’re more likely to have a need for your product.
These are just a few examples on how company intelligence data can be integrated into your CRM or other sales enablement tools, and I’m sure there are hundreds more creative ways. One thing is for certain though – sales teams will benefit from using this data, because it’ll be doing all the research for them. This means that they can focus on what brings them most value – selling.